In this episode I’ll show you how one light can change the result of your image through the distance and height from your subject. We show you where the light was with each photo and explain why some angles are better than others.
- 0:30 Change lighting by moving your softbox
- 1:26- Using a Light Meter
- 2:10- Side lit images
- 2:30- Lit from underneath
- 2:40- Back lighting
- 3:00- Lit from above and in front , closeup!
- 3:20- Explanation of modeling light and how it can be used to help
- 4:00- Which angles work better and why
- 4:47- Contest info!