Summary on Repairing and Old Photo
How to Repair an Old Photo in Photoshop Pt.2
In Part 2 we are focusing on the photo itself. There are many good tools to use when doing this sort of thing, but the three to keep in mind are the clone stamp, healing brush, and patch tool. Mom helps me get the details right as we re-create a lot of the photo.
Mom also tells us where Barbie and Ken come from, and that she was called Barbie as a child. Something I never knew until now.
What You Will Learn
- 0:45 – Review Part 1
- 1:30 – Explanation of Clone VS Healing VS Patch
- 3:00 – Using the Patch Tool
- 5:00 – Details in the Face
- 6:40 – Painting in Eyes
- 9:30 – Explanation of Barbie
- 10:30 – Using Clone Stamp to Clean Up
- 11:00 – Speed Retouch
Question of the Day
What tool do you use most often? Clone Stamp, Patch, or Heal?