How to Use Photography Umbrellas With Lighting
Subscribe to Phlearn
Using Lighting for photography
Umbrellas can add a lot of depth to your light sources, and they are the least expensive light modifier.
Today we are covering the differences between white shoot through umbrellas, silver umbrellas, shooting bare bulb, using small reflectors, and a parabolic reflector.
Last Week’s Contest Winner
- Agust- So many amazing travel tips, I will never be in the dark again
- JanieCakes- Wear slip shoes, a big one!
- Rjendra- Make sure you keep it fun!
- Jay - Frequent, Frequent, Frequent Flyer
- Christian- Keep backups of all your RAW files!
This Week’s Contest!
We are holding a Phlearn PRO contest on Facebook! All you have to do is submit your image to have it eligible to be turned into a Phlearn PRO and win $100!
If you would prefer, we are also accepting entries in today’s episode comments!