We are looking for one outstanding writer to create written gear reviews and technical highlights for Phlearn. New sections include "Top 10 best pieces of gear for BLANK photographers", "Holiday buying guides", "Inexpensive vs expensive gear comparisons" and more. We are also open to your article ideas focusing on gear.
This position is perfect for someone who knows everything there is to know about photo gear. Ever wondered when you would be compensated for reading lens sharpness charts? Now is your time to shine. Submit below for your chance to be a writer on Phlearn.com.
- Your articles will be read by the entire Phlearn audience.
- Tell us why you would make a great choice as a technical writer for Phlearn.
- Include a sample article so we can get a feel for your writing style. Please make it related to photo gear. Include as attachment in the form below.
- Format articles via word processor such as Microsoft Word, Pages, Adobe PDF etc. Embedded images a plus.
- Content should be tailored to Phlearn's audience of beginner to advanced enthusiast photographers and digital artists.
- Articles should focus primarily on gear and helping people make good purchasing decisions.
- Articles must be grammatically correct and flow with little revision necessary.
Phlearn writers have immediate access to the entire Phlearn PRO catalogue, meaning you get every single tutorial for free just by joining the team!
You will receive substantial exposure for your own personal brand as well as links to your work. Your articles will include a by-line linking to your own websites.
In addition to your exposure you will also receive cash money compensation.
Amount paid will depend on factors such as experience and article strength. Note: you will not be paid just by submitting an article on this page. This is a page to apply for the position that will lead to a paid job.