DIY Light Modifiers
Easy ways to Customize Lighting Setup
In today’s episode I explain how to make a snoot and the best materials to make lighting modifiers with. Using things available at any hardware store can save you from buying expensive equipment and help you get different creative effects.
All the Info
- 0:35 New Contest for this week
- 1:35- Definition of the super snoot
- 2:00- DIY vs. buying
- 2:30- How I made this modifier and materials used
- 3:30- Attaching the snoot to light stand or boom
- 4:30- Testing it out
- 4:55- Plan for the shoot and how the light will be used
- 7:00- Showing how the light will hit subject
- 07:30- Best ways to make a modifier
Show us what you’ve made! DIY projects for lighting, light modifiers, anything to do with photography. Upload your image below for a chance to win a Phlearn Pro. We will choose 5 winners and announce them next Monday.