Retouching Basics- Part 2 of 3
Darya Part 2
In yesterday’s episode we started editing this photo of our friend Darya with a high fasion look. Today you can see how to cover basic retouching with a few different adjustment layers; curves, hue and saturation, and levels. I’ll also show you how to only affect certain areas of the image with the blend if and apply image techniques. Tomorrow I’ll finish up all the color work, don’t miss it!
- 0:30- Finishing up the eyes
- 3:30- Adding makeup using brush tool and blend if
- 8:00- Making selections
- 9:15- Changing haircolor with Hue, Saturation, Curves, and Blend if
- 13:30- Enhancing highlights
- 14:30- Brightening skin
- 16:20- Add flare and basic color adjustments
Make sure to become part of the Phlearn Family on Facebook, conversate with us on Twitter, and #hashtag your Phlearn inspirations on Instagram. We want to know what the Phlearn community social chatter is about, and who is sharing it. You all keep us motivated to do our best.