Phlearn is Hiring Writers!
Subscribe to Phlearn
Phlearn is hiring writers! We are looking for two outstanding writers to create written Photoshop and photography articles to be featured on Phlearn.com. Anyone may apply to write for Phlearn from anywhere in the world. Writing for Phlearn will dramatically increase your own exposure as we actively promote staff and link to their work.
If you think you have the skills to write some amazing content, just draft up a sample and submit it below. This form is to apply for a job and does not guarentee that your article will be published. Some general guidelines are:
- Make content unique to Phlearn
- Your sample article should be roughly 1,000 words, actual articles may be longer. Include as attachment in the form below.
- Format articles via word processor such as Microsoft Word, Pages, Adobe PDF etc. Embedded images a plus.
- Content should be tailored to Phlearn’s audience of beginner to advanced enthusiast photographers and digital artists.
- Articles may be written on general advice, detailed how-to, or personal experiences. Content should be informative and entertaining.
- Articles must be grammatically correct and flow with little revision necessary.
Phlearn writers have immediate access to the entire Phlearn PRO catalogue, meaning you get every single tutorial for free just by joining the team!
You will receive substantial exposure for your own personal brand as well as links to your work.
In addition to your exposure you will also receive cash money compensation. Amount paid will depend on factors such as experience and article strength. Note: you will not be paid just by submitting an article on this page. This is a page to apply for the position that will lead to a paid job.