Editing an Image From Start to Finish- Part 1 of 3
Editing for a Certain Style
Our focus for this photo was to edit it using a high fashion, slightly desaturated look as a reference. This episode is the first in a 3 part series where I take you through every detail; from retouching to overall color effects. In this segment I’ll cover how to lighten shadows, skin retouching, and start on some color effects and brightening the eyes.
- 0:25- One Year Anniversary
- 2:30- Figuring out what we want to change
- 5:10- HDR effect to lighten our shadows
- 6:40- Explaining flow
- 8:30- Skin retouching
- 10:40- Using the brush tool for color toning
- 15:15- Using hue vs. color blend mode
- 17:55- Brightening eyes
Happy Birthday Phlearn!
Thanks so much for all of you support and being a part of the phamily this past year! To celebrate all of our Phlearn Pros are 1/2 off this week, and we also put together some package deals