What Inspires You?
Subscribe to Phlearn
Analysis of a Music Video
Watching this music video by Gotye, I couldn’t help but think how the progression they make parallels the progression artists make when coming up with an idea for a photo shoot.
That sounded way like I am full of myself and think I am smart. Trust me, not so. It will slap you in the face too, in a good way.
- 1:00 – Announcing this week’s contest winners!
- 2:00 – This Week’s Contest – You are all eligible.
- 3:00 – Starting the music video
- 3:20 – Idea starts simply as all of our ideas do
- 3:45 – Branching off into an idea
- 4:30 – Building the idea, onto our subject
- 5:30 – introduction of the Punctum
Last Week’s Contest Winner
- Daniel Cumisky- Can’t wait to see the images you get from that camera
- Jon Henbest- All of your entries were great ideas!
- Kevin Miller- Amazing image, this is such an awesome idea for cheap
- Justin Bonaparte - Nice job with the laundry basket
- James Brown- PVC is great for DIY. Thanks for the instructions on how to make something like this
Post what inspires you! Photos, videos, poems, etc are all welcome. Be sure to leave it in a comment below. Get your friends and family to like your post!
The 5 people with the most likes on their comment will each win a Phlearn PRO of their choice. Good luck, and we can’t wait to see what inspires you.
Make sure to become part of the Phlearn Family on Facebook, conversate with us on Twitter, and #hashtag your Phlearn inspirations on Instagram. We want to know what the Phlearn community social chatter is about, and who is sharing it. You all keep us motivated to do our best.