Why Even the Pros Fail
A Lifetime of Failing
After I made today’s episode I had a few minutes to reflect on it. I realized something that is probably a bit more deep. To be an expert at anything requires failing over and over again. The important part is that you learn from your failures and move on.
If you are not failing, you are not getting better.
I failed so many times today because I made something that was pretty good over and over. What I wanted to make was something amazing. On the 9th time, I did.
Today’s Episode Timeline
- 0:22 – Hemingway cared to get things right.
- 1:20 – Why doing something over and over again
- 3:00 – It is ok to completely ruin something
- 3:50 – Going through this week’s Phlearn PRO
- 5:20 – Painting everything by hand
- 8:40 – Deconstructing the Image