A Much Easier Way to Draw
If you have ever had a really hard time making a layer mask or retouching someone’s skin, this cool tip will really help you.
Today’s Episode Timeline
- 0:03 – Infomercial Intro
- 1:40 – Make sure you have Enable OpenGL Drawing (Note: You may have to restart Photoshop for the OpenGL to work)
- 3:00 – Sculpting the model’s cheeks
- 5:10 – Making a Phlearn Ad with Stephanie
- 5:40 – Masking out the Phlearn logo
- 6:40 – Great for people who hate the pen tool
- 7:40 – My definition of cool
- 9:10 – Sharing your tips with the community
- 9:30 – Updates on Phlearn
This seems like a really stupid tool, but it actually does make painting in Photoshop much easier. I know that when I draw on a normal piece of paper, I am always rotating it around to make my lines better and to make it more comfortable. This is basically the same thing.
We all have a natural motion that our hands move in, this is consistent whether you are using a mouse or a tablet. Trying to make well controlled strokes that go against that motion often results in failure.
Or you are like me, and twist your head and neck around every time you do something to the point of near injury.
I make it pretty obvious in this video that I don’t really know what this means. I know one of you brilliant Phamily members does though. Help us out!
Have you learned any cool tips or trick when it comes to Photoshop or photography lately?
Let us know what they are – The coolest tip will get a Phlearn PRO.