How to Get People to Smile for Real in Photos
Have you ever tried to take a picture of someone and they gave you a fake smile that looked HORRIBLE on camera? Maybe you can’t figure out why you always look fake in photos. Today’s episode is perfect for YOU. I will teach you how to fake a real smile, and give you some AMAZING tips on how to get your subjects to get more comfortable in front of the camera, and smile for REAL.
What You Will Learn
- 0:30 – The origin of aknacer
- 0:45 – Why people suck at smiling on camera
- 1:40 – Why faking a smile is lying, and people suck at lying
- 2:00 – Paul Eckman – Unmasking the Face
- 3:00 – What most people do wrong when faking a smile
- 3:40 – How to make a real smile
- 4:30 – Other techniques to help people feel comfortable when being photographed
- 5:00 – Why you should never ask someone to smile
- 6:30 – Why messing with people can produce great photos
- 8:45 – How to save every photo shoot.
Why Everyone Sucks at Smiling
It turns out that when you fake a smile, you are basically concealing your real emotions. That is lying. Most people suck at lying. Interestingly enough, a study I read found that there is a STRONG correlation between being popular and being good at lying.