Five years in the making. This is our longest, most comprehensive, and fun Photoshop tutorial ever. Nearly 22 hours of instruction in total!
It’s time to take your knowledge and ability from beginner, all the way to advanced in Photoshop. Prepare to dive in head first and tackle all of Photoshop’s most powerful tools. Discover best practices that every photographer and photo retoucher will benefit from. Never look at the dozens of tools and their endless amount of options the same way again. Phlearn makes it easy!
Add to cart
Start your Photoshop journey by covering all the basics that will help you build the best habits and prepare you to be more proficient from the get go. In this Phlearn PRO Tutorial we’ll get you set up with a custom workspace to best suit your needs. You will also learn about color profiles and how to get the most out of your images.
- Learn Proper WorkflowPhotoshop is an expansive program and it can be difficult figuring out where to start. With so many options for editing and saving, how do you make the right choice? The workflow section helps keep you focused and moving forward with confidence.
- Color Profiles ExplainedDiscover the many color profiles and which ones should you use. With Adobe RGB, ProPhoto RGB, sRGB and others the choice can be quite confusing. Some are best for editing while others are best for web.
- Layers, Masking and GroupsLearn the best ways to properly work with layers to save time and headache. Layers are one of the primary building blocks of Photoshop. We dedicate an entire section to working with layers, masking and groups.
- Define Keyboard ShortcutsKeyboard shortcuts will greatly increase your efficiency in Photoshop. While many are preset, you can create your own shortcut for just about everything. Learn how to view all the keyboard shortcuts and then how to create your own.
Photoshop offers many options when it comes to adjusting your layers. In the Photoshop 201 Phlearn PRO Tutorial, we take you step-by-step through every adjustment you will ever need. What’s more is you will learn how to make Photoshop work for you—saving you time to create more awesome images.
- Learn Every Adjustment LayerAdjustment layers allow you to change color, exposure and more. Plus, they are non-destructive which allows you to easily go back and change their effects. There are countless adjustment layers to choose from which is why there is an entire section teaching adjustment layers.
- Create and Script PatternsLearn how to create patterns from scratch in Photoshop using any shape. Once you create a pattern, learn how to fill your image with different variations of the pattern. You will be amazed at what you can do with patterns in Photoshop.
- Save Time with ActionsActions allow you to save time by recording your steps in Photoshop. Once you record a sequence of steps, you can apply the exact same sequence to any image. Creating actions can be tricky because they need to work on different images. Learn the best way to create and use actions in Photoshop.
- Retouch, Quick and SimpleLearn simple retouching techniques that you can use on any portrait. We focus on making a big difference in a short amount of time. Work on what matters without wasting time on what doesn’t.
In Photoshop 301, you will see, learn and do more advanced Photoshop techniques and tools. Increase your skills for working with typography and design. Discover the awesome potential of working in 3D. See how smart objects and layers can make last minute changes easier. Follow along as we guide you into an advanced knowledge level in Photoshop.
- Pen Tool and PathsThe pen tool is one of the most powerful and complex tools in Photoshop. Learn the details of working with anchor points and how easy it can be to make adjustments to every point and curve. These paths will give you more editing power than ever before.
- Make Perfect CutoutsFollow along as we explain the correct tools and techniques to cut out any subject. Learn how to use the Pen Tool to create paths and turn the paths into selections. Create incredible selections and speed up your background cleanup.
- Create Precise SelectionsPen paths can be easily turned into selections and edited over and over again. If you are not happy with the first selection, simply edit the path, and then convert it into a selection again. This process allows you to be incredibly precise when creating selections from paths.
- Vector MasksVector masks allow you to control the visibility of a layer based on a pen path. The advantage of using a vector mask is that they automatically update when you update a path. Discover greater flexibility with your masks.
Included in Your Download
Our goal is to provide you with the most comprehensive learning experience possible. When you purchase the Photoshop 101-301 Pack, you’ll get more than just videos. We provide everything you need to learn and practice at the same time!
Add to cart
- 21.5 hours of step-by-step Photoshop instruction
- Original images to follow along
- 3 Complete Products – Photoshop 101, 201 & 301
- Lighting diagram videos so you can recreate this look easily
- Tips to make your photo composites more successful
- Bonus video explaining lessons learned on the shoot