1. Entrants must send entries as required in the contest announcement in order to be eligible. Entries received after the deadline set forth in the contest announcement are ineligible, null, and void. PHLEARN will not be responsible for and will not consider incomplete or incorrect entries. PHLEARN is not responsible for entries that are sent but not received by PHLEARN for any reason.
2. All winners will be notified by the email address (if available) or a reply to their #PhelarnAaron tagged social media message they provided to PHLEARN when they initially entered the contest.
If the winner does not respond to the notification within five (5) business days, another winner will be chosen. Failure to respond within the time frames listed above shall mean that the provisional winner forfeits the prize.
3. Up to three entries per person will be considered for contest entry.
4. You agree to hold PHLEARN and its officers, directors, employees, agents, successors, and assigns harmless from and against—and hereby waive any right to pursue—any claims of any nature arising in connection with PHLEARN’s use of the Materials submitted to PHLEARN and used in any manner in PHLEARN’s sole and absolute discretion.
5. All entrants and winners must be at least 18 years of age, unless otherwise stated or posted.
6. Winners may not request substitutions of prize winnings. All winners are solely responsible for any and all taxes and/or fees as well as all additional costs that may be incurred.
7. Neither PHLEARN nor its officers, directors, employees, agents, successors, or assigns shall be liable for any warranty, costs, damage, injury, or any other claims incurred as a result of the usage of a prize by any winner including but in no way limited to each and every aspect of the taking of a trip or tour as part of a contest prize. PHLEARN is not liable for any loss arising out of or in connection with any contest promoted by PHLEARN.
8. If the specified prize becomes unavailable for any reason, PHLEARN in its sole and absolute discretion may substitute a prize of like or equal value.
9. This contest and any contest entry is null and void in any jurisdiction where prohibited by law.
10. PHLEARN reserves the right in its sole and absolute discretion to terminate any contest at any time without prior notice.
11. PHLEARN reserves the right in its sole and absolute discretion to alter any contest rules at any time.
12. By entering a contest, you conclusively are deemed to have agreed to be bound by these contest rules and terms and conditions as well as by any rules specific to such contest. This is an irrevocable condition of entry.
13. The following criteria apply: In contests in which winners are selected at random, the odds of winning depend upon the number of entries received and cannot be determined in advance.
14. No purchase or payment of any consideration is necessary to enter the contest.
15. Each contest will state a deadline for entry and the date when the winner(s) will be announced.
16. PHLEARN reserves the right to condition the award of prizes upon the execution by the winner(s) of a publicity release. Notwithstanding this reserved right, entry is conclusively deemed to be permission by the entrant to use the entrant’s name (without compensation to the entrant) if the entrant is a winner to publicize the contest and otherwise, as determined by PHLEARN, unless prohibited by law.
17. PHLEARN reserves the right to require the winner to execute an affidavit of eligibility as a sworn document and provide other proof of eligibility as a condition of receipt of the prize or award.