Editing for a Certain Style
Our focus for this photo was to edit it using a high fashion, slightly desaturated look as a reference. This episode is the first in a 3 part series where I take you through every detail; from Retouching to overall Color effects. In this segment I’ll cover how to Lighten Shadows, Skin Retouching, and start on some Color effects and brightening the eyes.
- 0:25- One Year Anniversary
- 2:30- Figuring out what we want to change
- 5:10- HDR effect to Lighten our Shadows
- 6:40- Explaining Flow
- 8:30- Skin Retouching
- 10:40- Using the Brush Tool for color toning
- 15:15- Using Hue vs. Color Blend Mode
- 17:55- Brightening eyes
Happy Birthday Phlearn!
Make sure to become part of the Phlearn Family on Facebook, conversate with us on Twitter, and #hashtag your Phlearn Inspirations on Instagram. We want to know what the Phlearn community social chatter is about, and who is sharing it. You all keep us motivated to do our best.