Twitter is a great way to engage in real-time conversation with people in your industry, as well as potential clients for your photography business. Here’s how you can use Twitter to connect with the people and experiment with different types of content to see what works.
Shooting with Fire
Here is a behind the scenes of our latest “High Fashion” pro tutorial. See how we lit these amazing images and learn how to do it yourself.
To see the post processing check out our Pro photoshop tutorial Fashion Retouching, which includes all of the following:
- Complete photoshop tutorial – Over 3:30 Hours of Step-by-Step instruction
- Image 1: Walking Out of Vault – Object Removal, Retouching, Lighting and Coloring
- Image 2: Laying with Fire – Retouching, Object Coloring, Lightening, Sharpening
- Image 3: Standing in the Vault – Image Cleanup, Creating Texture from Scratch, Lighting Effects, Skin Tone Matching, Sharpening
- 5 Separate Lighting Instructional Videos – Including 3d lighting diagrams and explanations.
- lessons Learned – Candid Style video explaining what we learned on the photo shoot.
- Original Images – 3 Images Included for Practice
- Custom Brush – Retouching Brush