How to light flare & haze to your photos
Our exclusive light flare and haze Photoshop Actions give your photos a sun-kissed look with options for adding light flare to the left, top, and right side of your photos. These actions are created to work perfectly on any photo and include options for resizing the flare.
The light flare actions are divided into orange color for sunsets and neutral color for adding glow without color.
Mix and match the included actions to create stunning light effects on your photos. To add less color effect, simply lower the opacity of the group, and to add more color, duplicate the group or add another effect.
Quick Tip: Mix and match the included actions to create your own lighting effects.
After installation, double-click on the PHLEARN Light Flare & Haze action of your choice.
The flare and haze effect will be instantly applied to your photo. Choose one of twelve presets or stack multiple actions together for a unique look.
How to Install Photoshop Actions
Follow the instructions below or watch our Quick Installation Video
- Save your actions in an easy to find location on your computer.
- Open Photoshop and go to the actions palette.
- If the actions palette is not visible, go to “Window”, then click “Actions” in the dropdown.
- In the top right corner of the actions palette, click on the small box containing an upside down triangle and 4 horizontal lines.
- From the drop down menu, select “Load Actions”.
- Navigate back to where you saved the actions and select the file ending in .atn.
- Click “Open” and your actions will load into the actions palette.