How to Make Your Own Print Calendar
Making your own Print Calendar has never been easier
In today’s episode, brought to you thanks to Judy, we are making calendars with your images. Don’t worry, we have made it very easy for you. All of the templates have already been made, all you have to do is DOWNLOAD them, and place your images. Tomorrow we are going to actually build the calendar and show you what to do when each month is over!
Phlearn has partnered with LensRentals.com to bring you discounts on renting lenses! This is a special deal for you to show our gratitude. The discount code is included in every Phlearn PRO Photohop Tutorial. If you have been thinking about buying a lens, renting it first is a great option. If you don’t like the lens as much as you thought you would, you just saved a ton of money by not buying it!
What You Will Learn
- 0:30 – Intro to making calendars
- 1:00 – Announcing LensRentals.com – Bringing discounts to you!
- 2:50 – How to place your images in the calendar template
- 3:40 – What to do with the calendar when each month ends
- 5:00 – Resizing your images to fit in the template
- 5:40 – Saving your images for prints
- 6:10 – Why getting prints made at a local store is a great idea
- 7:10 – Announcing new retouch techniques.
If you decide to go with Walgreens, they are offering a 50% off coupon ALL50 through Dec.17.
I just picked up my prints from Walgreens. They were really helpful, and did trim them for me. The prints came out dark, be sure to lighten yours a little, and check the box on their site that says “Do not Auto Correct”